Sunday, December 30, 2012

Resolutions




    Don't actually recall when I last stayed awake until midnight on the last day of a year.  It could have been last year or it could have been ten years ago, or it could have been fifteen years ago.  I just don't remember.  And sometimes I cast back through these pages in an attempt to find useful tidbits from time past that might be of some relevance to current preoccupations. But, really there are none.
  
    This casting back is a cardinal error, because I increasingly find the mind of a total stranger, who is most obnoxiously awful, horribly conceited and a terrible waste of space  The sort of person I'd hide under the bed from, if he came to visit.   I have to think of it as a structural issue, which could require potlatch.  And what better time to do it than at twenty three, fifty five tomorrow night.


No comments: