Friday, August 15, 2014

Seven Word Sentence

I have come to think there's a young Indigo Bunting being fed by a proud parent in the wilder shrubs by one of the Compost Piles. I'd tell you which Compost Pile, but naming of Compost Piles is still in process. The more creative of my own pair has determined a solution to the problem which I believe owes its genesis to the work of scientists engaged in the study of memory.


The Artist's solution begins with an easily remembered sentence containing seven words. The first letter of each of those words in the sentence from left to right represents the first letter of a Christian name which corresponds to each of the seven Compost Piles as they stand from west to east.  So all we have to do is remember one seven word sentence and the problem is solved.

1 comment:

Gin said...

This is going to be interesting, I can see that right now.