Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Derailment

A Derailment as a title hardly covers it. Then there's the question, "Is it actually a derailment?"  And here I can't say for certain without starting to itch. Maybe there's something on the keyboard, or even the keyboard itself, that causes this itching. Yet when I look beyond for others in my predicament there's an understanding that A Derailment might indeed be the title.

There's a sort of sweetness, a sort of earnest searching for the equation, and it's all properly wrapped looking to be cooed at. It's kind of like going to the fancy dress ball in shorts, then sleeping on the park bench and you're never quite certain when the night will end. And here I've never been to a fancy dress ball, but I have slept on park benches. 

2 comments:

Gin said...

Please believe me, I would follow you right over the precipice if I thought I could get away with it. Enjoy one for me, please.

tim candler said...

I have indeed fallen off the cliff, and still waiting for the parachute to open. Struggling a little with a little understood allergic reaction to no smoking zones, at the moment. I'm sure it'll pass. Your power of will is a tribute to the State of Kentucky, and long may it continue. My next day one will arrive soon enough