Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Day of Another Year

I did briefly labor with the idea that yesterday was the last day of the year, but thanks to toalla limpia lentes I was able to clean the eye glasses and a whole new world was revealed. I can now feel very confident that today is the last day of the year and will celebrate by waiting until at least eight thirty before retiring to my bed.

 The limpia lentes are an introduction to the community which The Friend Who Lives too Far Away is responsible for. You have to hold your breath, the limpia part has that waking quality in it's scent that might well substitute for a strong cup of tea or a good clip around the ear. So I'll be sure to have a lens cleaning wipe handy around eight o'clock tonight.

1 comment:

Gin said...

Just be sure to use them while you can still find the toalla limpia lentes. Wait too late and...well, you'd just as well be blind.