Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Perfectly Normal

I've been advised to pretty much dip my head in cold water either before or after the morning tooth brushing. It's something people apparently do in the privacy of those first moments of the day, and apparently it's neither strange or unusual, and apparently it's perfectly normal.

The object of this exercise is to freshen the face, give a jolt to the system and rouse the cortex from a condition of sullenness to one of effervescence and good cheer. After two mornings of conducting his own experiments in this area a person can begin to wonder at the definition of the word 'normal.' 

2 comments:

Gin said...

Ack! I can envision that causing a heart attack around here.

tim candler said...

I'm struggling a little with it. I'm trying to do it for seven days. It's going to be a long week.