Monday, September 28, 2015

A Disapointment

Like so many of us who are still here this morning there will be a visit to town today to check on the condition of car parking areas. However there is some debate about which car parking areas are more likely to serve those of us who are most likely to have been chosen for last night's Rapture. I reckon Main Street will be empty. So it's going to be interesting.

I did feel a little tug this time around, it was about ten  thirty Eastern Summer Time, but I might have been wearing the wrong shoes and it was way past my bedtime. Fortunately The Rapture is a reoccurring event, so next time I'm going to dress to impress, proper shoes, matching socks, I'll shave, powder under my arms, and there'll be none of this flip-flopping around with the Organic All Natural Bug-Be-Gone. 

No comments: