Saturday, November 21, 2015

Chance of Flurries

One more month until the days begin to lengthen.  My own hero is currently enjoying June in the Land of the Welsh. For him it's a dry June. It has to be, following a high incidence of outdoor activities that have been foisted upon him by the dark fiend that pulls his strings with no thought for a truly heroic hero's happiness or comfort. Indeed the crueler his circumstance the happier I seem to be.

Such a pity the ultimate weaver of tales spends so much time devising plot lines for our weather down here on Earth. I suppose it's more a question of preventing anything like a reluctant reader from ever even thinking about getting remotely bored. But, I have to admit the weather part of the story this Fall has been a very nice and gentle story, which I'd happily read again.

No comments: